When you have a heaping bowl of pasta, you just have to make garlic bread! I honestly can’t stand the frozen stuff and don’t know why you’d buy it when it’s just as easy, cheaper and tastier to make your own. You’ll never have leftovers when you make this recipe – with pasta or anything else that deserves a buttery-garlicky sidekick!
BUTTERY GARLIC BREAD LOAF
- 1 Fresh Loaf Italian or Vienna Bread
- 1 Stick Butter, Softened
- 2-3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice loaf of bread lengthwise and lay on top of a large sheet of foil.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic, garlic salt and parsley until combined.
- Spread mixture on each half of bread and then place top and bottom together.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and foil and lay loaf open on a cookie sheet. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until edges are browned and butter is bubbling.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve immediately.
Yes, it really is that easy and that delicious. If you’re like me, you’ll make this over and over again – your guests will request it! With sauce, soups or steaks you’ll definitely want to dig in!!