The typical watermelon salad is easy and delicious, but my wife doesn’t like tomatoes. I know, it’s a crime against humanity! I substitute peaches in this version for a great textural and flavor contrast. Try this light flavorful salad for your next picnic or with a simple grilled dinner at home.
- 1 Small Watermelon – About 4 Cups
- 2 Peaches, Peeled & Diced
- 4 Ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 Tbs Fresh Mint, Chopped
- Dice watermelon into 1-inch cubes and place into a large bowl.
- Peel and dice peaches into 1/2-inch cubes and add to watermelon.
- Sprinkle in feta and mint and stir mixture to combine.
- Chill for 1 hour minimum and serve immediately.
The perfect combination of sweet and crisp watermelon, soft and slightly tart peaches, salty feta and bright fresh mint make this an explosion of flavors! Enjoy the taste of summer with this feast for the eyes and taste buds – dig in!!