Everyone loves a good hot dip for a party. Among the buffalo dips and spinach artichoke dips of the world it’s nice to bring something different to a party. This white pizza dip was introduced to us by our friend Mindy and we’ve been making it ever since! It’s perfect for a mini crock, but can be doubled for a larger slow cooker and a bigger crowd. Either way, I know this will quickly become a favorite for you and your friends.
WHITE PIZZA DIP
- 16 Ounces Sour Cream
- 8 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Packet Garlic & Herb Dry Soup Mix
- 30-40 Slices Pepperoni
- 1 Large Loaf Italian Bread
- In a mini slow cooker, mix sour cream, ricotta, mozzarella and soup mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cut pepperoni slices into quarters or eighth, depending on preference, and mix into sour cream mixture.
- Plug in cooker and allow to heat for at least two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cut bread into bite-size pieces and arrange in a bowl to serve.
White pizza dip is tangy and a little spicy depending on the amount of pepperoni you put in it. Like a lot of my recipes, you can easily update it with flavors of your choice. Go with a meatless version and add sautéed mushrooms and green peppers instead. Try adding 8 ounces of cooked crumbled spicy Italian sausage or even ground beef and diced chopped and seeded tomatoes. I’d like to hear what you try and what worked well. I’m sure you’ll quickly find your favorite combination. Dig in!!