Sometimes simple is best. I love all kinds of salads, but this is an easy no-fail salad that is perfect with any meal, to dress up a sandwich or top a pizza. Just a coupe of ingredients highlight these peppery greens with almost no work at all.
- 6 Cups Arugula
- 3 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place arugula in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the greens. Add salt and pepper.
- Toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate up to 1 hour or serve immediately with freshly grated parmesan.
Voila! The “little black dress” of salads is now your go-to for almost any occasion. It’s perfect served to start a meal, as a brunch side with an omelet or quiche or just on its own with a perfectly grilled piece of fish. Simple ingredients, easy to make and oh-so-delicious. Dig in!