Prepping for more holiday festivities I decided to make a new dip to go with some fantastic spicy buffalo ranch nacho chips we found at the supermarket. And what better accompaniment to spicy buffalo than blue cheese? This creamy rich recipe provides the right combo of cool and tanginess that’ll keep you dipping all night long!
TANGY BLUE CHEESE DIP
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
- 4 Ounces Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Celery Seed
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, Miracle Whip and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add Worcestershire, celery seed and salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in blue cheese crumbles and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Serve with chips, vegetables or chicken wings.
Try finding Paqui Chips in your local grocer or super store as the Buffalo Ranch or Grilled Habanero are awesome with this dip! Corn chips are also great at a crispy dipper. You can thin this recipe out by adding whole milk until you get your desired consistency – this makes a tasty salad dressing too. Dig in!